What are your delivery terms?
– We do our best to despatch orders received before 12.00pm on a Next Working Day Delivery, however this is not guaranteed, especially during busy times, or to 2-day delivery areas (as determined by the courier). Special deliveries can be arranged on request.
What are your delivery costs?
– Standard UK mainland next day carriage is charged at £10.50+VAT, there is a premium charged for oversized items, ie grooms with 1.6M pole.
– Small accessory/parts orders under 1kg in weight can be sent first class post at a charge of £5.50+VAT.
– Free delivery on orders over £100 (ex VAT) only applies to standard UK delivery addresses; excludes Highlands, Channel Islands, overseas, etc. Excludes bulk or special orders – please call to discuss your requirements. You must select Free Delivery from the drop down box at checkout to qualify.
– Carriage charges for machines and pallet orders are priced depending on weight and size. Please call a member of our sales team for more information.
– Highland post codes, Jersey, Guernsey – all off-shore or remote locations will be charged at cost price of shipping, currently £18.58 per box. If you select the UK Mainland Option on shipping you will later be charged in full for the shipping costs. You are welcome to use your own shipping company if it is cheaper.
What is your returns & refund policy?
Returns will only be accepted by prior agreement.
– If you receive a faulty item please advise us within 48 hours, of course we will send a replacement but we do need you to return the faulty item to us please so we can return it to our supplier. Failure to return it to us within 28 days will result in you being charged for the item.
– Changed your mind? You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of arrival under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations 2000 (this does not cover made-to-order items.) Goods need to be returned in ‘as new’ condition, and at your own cost within 30 days from the date of invoice. Delivery carriage will not be refunded. Goods suffering from damage and/or wear & tear may not be accepted.
How can I book my machine in for repair?
– Please call us on 01763 208222 to book in your machine/discuss any issues. Please note we are not accepting drop-in repairs at present. We are also asking all customers to please clean and sanitise your equipment before bringing it in, to help protect our staff from Coronavirus, machines that are not clean may be refused. Please note that we are not cleaning tanks as part of servicing at present.
Where can I find you?
– Our address is – Alltec Network Ltd, Butts Business Centre, Fowlmere, SG8 7SL. We are just off Junction 10 of the M11, four minutes from the A10, and 20 minutes from Cambridge. If you are using a navigation system you may find that you end up at the village green (Google seems to think you can drive through a footpath to the business park behind the hedge!) Just turn back to the main road, take the next three right hand turns and you will come to the business park gates, press Alltec and we will buzz you in.