Showing all 14 results
3-Day NCCA Entry Course – Pass the exam, successfully apply and we will include your First Year’s Membership Worth £288!*
3-Day NCCA Entry Course Including Your First Year's Membership Worth £288
Special offer! Take this three-day course at Alltec, pass the exam and other application criteria
and receive your first year's NCCA membership* worth £288 absolutely free!
Price includes £30 exam fee and £24 NCCA application fee.The three days training consists of: Hands on Carpet Cleaning Hands on Upholstery Cleaning Hands on Spot & Stain Removal
- Hands on Carpet Cleaning: learn how to identify fibres and soiling, the correct way to clean including different cleaning methods from HWE to encapsulation, the different types of cleaning tools, basic stain removal and stain protection, and more.
- Hands on Upholstery Cleaning: learn how to identify fabrics and fibre, the different equipment available, correct cleaning methods, dry soil removal, fabric protection, and more.
- Hands on Spot & Stain Removal: covers identifying fabric, fibre, dyes and finishing agents, the importance of pH, in-depth stain identification and effective removal, and fibre protection.
Advanced Spot and Stain Removal
Car Cleanse UK Training School
Car Cleanse UK two day training course is aimed at owner / operator carpet cleaning professionals looking to add a lucrative, niche service to their existing business. This training course is now limited to new Car Cleanse UK operators, if you are interested in joining the network you are welcome to apply HERE.
Car Cleanse UK is a growing network of professional carpet cleaning operators who deal specifically with automotive problem solving relating to:
Cigarette and pet odours
Complete interior sanitising
Upholstery cleaning & protection
Please read below for full course details.
Booking T&C's can be found here.
Fine Fabrics Identification and Cleaning
Hands on Carpet Cleaning
Hands on Upholstery Cleaning
IICRC Commercial Carpet Care
IICRC Complete Carpet Care
IICRC RCT Rug Cleaning Course
- Pre-cleaning inspections
- Colourfastness test
- Dry soil removal procedures (dusting)
- Fringe cleaning
- Drying methods
- Urine decontamination
- Submersion cleaning (portable rug washing pit)
- Surface cleaning