Showing all 16 results
3-Day NCCA Entry Course – Pass the exam and we will include your First Year’s Membership Worth £288!*
3-Day NCCA Entry Course Including Your First Year's Membership Worth £288
Special offer! Take this three-day course at Alltec, pass the exam and other application criteria and receive your first year's NCCA membership* worth £288 absolutely free!
Price includes £30 exam fee and £24 NCCA application fee.The three days training consists of: Hands on Carpet Cleaning Hands on Upholstery Cleaning Hands on Spot & Stain Removal
- Hands on Carpet Cleaning: learn how to identify fibres and soiling, the correct way to clean including different cleaning methods from HWE to encapsulation, the different types of cleaning tools, basic stain removal and stain protection, and more.
- Hands on Upholstery Cleaning: learn how to identify fabrics and fibre, the different equipment available, correct cleaning methods, dry soil removal, fabric protection, and more.
- Hands on Spot & Stain Removal: covers identifying fabric, fibre, dyes and finishing agents, the importance of pH, in-depth stain identification and effective removal, and fibre protection.
Car Cleanse UK Training School
Car Cleanse UK two day training course is aimed at owner / operator carpet cleaning professionals looking to add a lucrative, niche service to their existing business. This training course is now limited to new Car Cleanse UK operators, if you are interested in joining the network you are welcome to apply HERE.
Car Cleanse UK is a growing network of professional carpet cleaning operators who deal specifically with automotive problem solving relating to:
Cigarette and pet odours
Complete interior sanitising
Upholstery cleaning & protection
Please read below for full course details.
Booking T&C's can be found here.
Hands On Advanced Spot and Stain Removal
Hands On Carpet Cleaning
Hands On Fine Fabrics Identification and Cleaning
Hands On Upholstery Cleaning
IICRC Commercial Carpet Care – new dates to be announced
IICRC Complete Carpet Care (CCT)
IICRC Rug Cleaning Course (RCT)
- Pre-cleaning inspections
- Colourfastness test
- Dry soil removal procedures (dusting)
- Fringe cleaning
- Drying methods
- Urine decontamination
- Submersion cleaning (portable rug washing pit)
- Surface cleaning
IICRC Upholstery & Fabric Care (UFT)
Leather Identification and Cleaning
Online IICRC Complete Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) – dates to be announced soon
- Fibres & Identification
- Carpet Construction & Styles
- Soil & Cleaning
- Cleaning Methods
- Procedure & Technique
- Use of Chemicals in Spotting
- After Cleaning Treatments
- Planning & Documentation
- An internet connection - broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam or HD webcam
- Single core processor 1Ghz or higher
Online Interactive Carpet Cleaning Course
A one-day virtual carpet cleaning training course designed to teach new starters as well as those that want a refresher on the correct way to survey, identify, test and clean carpets. This is not an infection control course, however it is designed to teach you safe practices in relation to COVID19.Demonstrations will be carried out using a combination of videos & live demos. A comprehensive manual, Risk Assessment, and Survey Form are all included in the price. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and the course will be interactive between videos/demonstrations. The course will commence at 8.30am with a break at 10.30am for 15 minutes. An hour lunch break 12.30pm-1.30pm. Then in the afternoon a 10 minute break at 3pm, with an estimated finish at 4.30pm. Please read full details below before booking.
Online Interactive Fine Fabrics Identification and Cleaning – new dates to be announced soon
- What to look for prior to cleaning
- How to carryout fibre and dye tests
- Fibre identification
- How to clean carpets & upholstery made from cellulosic fibres
- Solve problems that our clients cause
- Dealing with spots and stains
- What & how to use – specialty cleaning agents
- Applying protectors