Showing all 2 results
3-Day NCCA Entry Course – Pass the exam, successfully apply and we will include your First Year’s Membership Worth £288!*
3-Day NCCA Entry Course Including Your First Year's Membership Worth £288
Special offer! Take this three-day course at Alltec, pass the exam and other application criteria
and receive your first year's NCCA membership* worth £288 absolutely free!
Price includes £30 exam fee and £24 NCCA application fee.The three days training consists of: Hands on Carpet Cleaning Hands on Upholstery Cleaning Hands on Spot & Stain Removal
- Hands on Carpet Cleaning: learn how to identify fibres and soiling, the correct way to clean including different cleaning methods from HWE to encapsulation, the different types of cleaning tools, basic stain removal and stain protection, and more.
- Hands on Upholstery Cleaning: learn how to identify fabrics and fibre, the different equipment available, correct cleaning methods, dry soil removal, fabric protection, and more.
- Hands on Spot & Stain Removal: covers identifying fabric, fibre, dyes and finishing agents, the importance of pH, in-depth stain identification and effective removal, and fibre protection.
Rated 5.00 out of 5£505.00 Select options
not rated £155.00 Read more
Online Interactive Fine Fabrics Identification and Cleaning – new dates to be announced soon
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU NEED TO BOOK AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE SO WE CAN POST YOU THE COURSE MATERIALS. Our online, interactive Fine Fabrics & Carpet Identification and Cleaning Course is a specialised one-day online training course designed to teach all levels of technicians the best way to care for these materials. Fine, delicate (and expensive!) fabrics are becoming more popular with the general public and therefore cleaning them commands a higher job value. This does come with the need for specialist care in order to avoid costly mistakes and damaging the fibres. This school is ideal for anyone already involved in the carpet & upholstery cleaning business who wish to expand their knowledge and expertise in this very specialised area. The course is completely demonstration based, every attendee will receive several fabric pieces, a viscose carpet piece, a metal pluck tool, and a manual which will be sent to you prior to the course. You will be shown, step-by-step, how to identify fine fabrics, how to effectively clean them using the correct procedures and equipment, and how to deal with minor restoration (such as water marks, pile distortion) and stain removal. Course run from 8.30am-4.30pm and include lunch and refreshment breaks,
- What to look for prior to cleaning
- How to carryout fibre and dye tests
- Fibre identification
- How to clean carpets & upholstery made from cellulosic fibres
- Solve problems that our clients cause
- Dealing with spots and stains
- What & how to use – specialty cleaning agents
- Applying protectors