Walk Behind ZIPPER Wand Dual-Draw Vacuum Head with 5 Jets
The non-fixed handle allows the Zipper Dual-Draw Vacuum Ports to stay evenly distributed on the carpet at all times, and provides one very important factor… your body is not stressed!
By keeping the handle at waist level, it allows you to use all of your muscles evenly. Your legs, back, & arms are used uniformly to push and pull the Zipper™ greatly reducing body fatigue & strain.
Turn your newest technician into a cleaning professional almost overnight!
The technique of cleaning carpet correctly is not a skill learned overnight as most people in the carpet cleaning industry know. The Zipper™ reduces the skill level needed by a technician to produce fabulous results.
Benefits of the Zipper Wand
- High or low flow “Walk Behind Wand”
- Available in 5, 7.5, or 10 flow
- Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Head
- We do the guess work for you, all Zipper Wands are customized to maximize the performance of your machine
- Available in Gunmetal Gray or Blue
- Parker Fittings and Solution Lines
- Patented Dual-Vacuum Port Technology for maximum drying
- Dual-Port Vacuum Head with 5 jet Solution Manifold (Check Valve Equipped)
- Highest Quality Billet Stainless Steel Valve made for easy and reliable operation-rated 1,500 PSI and 250º (minimum 400psi)
- Non-fixed Stainless Steel handle design greatly reduces fatigue, back, and body strain
- Patented Reversible Teflon® GreenGlides, providing twice the life
- Easy wheel adjustment for padded and CGD carpeting
- Weight package included for various carpet types and conditions
- Cleans at least 30% faster than Rotary Extractors
- Dries carpets faster to reduce spot wicking
- Cleans & dries forward and backward: 1 dry stroke using the Zipper™ Wand = 2 dry strokes using a traditional wand
Available in 13″ or 15″
Please note that due to the length of this item, our courier classes it as oversized freight, therefore a higher shipping rate will apply.