Machine looking a little undity?! We can supply replacement decals for all our white machines: Aquas, Advance, Evolution. (Excludes older models such as the Pro Plus.)
Wording, swoops and side stripes, all ready to apply. Does not include replacement switch panel. Colours may vary slightly.
We can even create own branded decals depending on your artwork – please email us your artwork and we will advise.
Please note that it can take up to a week for these to be produced as they are made to order.
How to apply your vinyl decals & stripes:
To remove old vinyl: Warm up gently with a hairdryer, peel vinyl away then clean off any residue with a solvent cleaner.
Applying Decals: These are supplied with transfer tape for ease of application.
First decide where you are placing the decals; measure and line up before removing backing, they do not lend themselves to being re-positioned once the backing has been removed!
1. Wash and dry application surface thoroughly
2. Carefully remove the white backing, leaving the vinyl and clear transfer tape (ensure no small letters or sections get left on the backing)
3. Place decal against surface and rub each letter/section firmly
4. Gently peel back transfer tape, checking each letter/section adheres to surface – if any remain attached to the transfer tape, lay the tape back down and rub firmly again
5. Once you are happy all the vinyl has adhered you can completely remove the transfer tape
6. Lastly, check each letter/section is in place, if any edges lift up gently press them down firmly
Applying Stripes: These are not supplied with transfer tape, for ease we recommend leaving the stripe attached to backing whilst applying.
1. First offer up the stripe to your machine, it may need cutting down – always trim from the wider end.
2. Starting from the back of machine with the wider end of the stripe, gently peel backing away whilst applying stripe to the surface, slowly removing the backing paper as you press the stripe to your machine.
3. Check stripe is firmly secured – repositioning is not advisable.
Small lettering and small parts of logos can lift easily if caught with fabric, etc. Ensuring the surface is clean and pressing the letters down firmly will help prevent this however due to the nature of this product we cannot offer any warranty on vinyl applications.