When a customer has a spillage or an accident on their carpet, they are likely to call a carpet cleaning professional to deal with the problem, so what if a spillage occurred in their car? Who is most qualified to deal with this situation?
- Car wash
- Carpet cleaning professional
A fantastic opportunity has been developed for established, carpet cleaning professionals to further the skills used in the customers homes, to deal with spillages, cigarette smoke, pet odours, heavily soiled upholstery and bodily fluids in vehicles.
Russ Chadd, the creator of AutoCleanseUK will be hosting the two day training course which will cover the following:
- Upholstery cleaning– The correct cleaning methods to ensure thorough deep cleaning with the lowest dry times
- Full interior deep cleaning– comprehensive interior, cleaning guide and tuition.
- Spillage removal – Milk, coffee and a range of challenging liquid spillages
- Odour removal– Removing lingering odours such as cigarette smoke.
Russ will also walk through a marketing approach that is working for his network, how to price the services offered to both the public and trade customers.
Once the course has been completed you will then have the opportunity to join the growing AutoCleanseUK network.
The course has a brief PowerPoint presentation but is mainly focused on a “hands on” approach.
Certificate of Attendance. Refreshments will be available throughout the day, with lunch provided.