Buffalo’s Leather Pigmented Colour Conditioning Cream provides fantastic colour coverage by simply wiping it on to the surface.
It renovates scuffed or scratched leather, worn areas and superficial cracking on leather sofas and leather car seats.
The coloured cream simply wipes on to leather easily restoring discoloured scuffed and worn leather.
Stocked in the two main colours; brown and black, each colour is formulated to blend in up to a shade darker or lighter that most closely matches the leather item.
Please note this product is for restoring original colour it is not suitable for changing colours.
For best renovation results, it is advised to clean the leather before applying the renovating cream. We sell a range of cleaners.
- Always test in a small un-obtrusive area before full application.
- Clean the leather. This step is crucial as it opens the pores of the leather to enable better penetration of the colour restorer.
- When the leather is dry, then apply the colour renovator Cream
- Apply the renovation cream in even circular motions building the colour up gradually, buff off any excess and leave to penetrate into the leather.
- Darker colours may only need 1 application, whereas lighter colours may need several applications to build up the colour coverage.
Coverage is dependent on the leathers absorbency and extent of wear and scuffing etc.
As a guide 250ml will restore fron facing areas on a large sofa
Please note: Not suitable for use on suede, Bi-Cast, Nubuck, Two Tone Colours.