Satin sheen protection for leather.
Sealant is applied at the tannery to protect the surface of the leather.
Through usage leather will lose its protective sealant, when the sealant has worn away the leather colours will begin to wear off. If your leather colour has worn off it can be restored using a variety of Buffalo leather repair kits.
Only apply the sealant on to the areas that receive constant wear such as seat pads, back pads or arms, or all front facing areas on car seats.
Always apply to clean leather.
The sealant is packaged in a handy aerosol and is simply sprayed directly onto the leather surface providing instant protection and sheen to your leather.
- Soft Satin finish
- Protects & seals repaired areas of leather
- Ideal for instant sheen, eliminates the need to buff & shine your leather
- Extra protection for side bolsters on car seats & leather steering wheels
- 1 can is sufficient for 2 car seats
- 1 can is sufficient for a 2 seat sofa or chair
Once the sealant has been applied, maintain your leather by cleaning & conditioning on a regular basis to retain durability.
Not suitable for: Aniline, suede, Nubuck Leather.
Datasheet: Buffalo sealant aerosol