Cimex Cyclone 38cm & Cimex Cyclone/Encap 48cm
WHAT IS THE CIMEX CYCLONE AND CIMEX ENCAP?
The unique Cimex three-brush system makes these scrubber-dryers simple to operate and extremely efficient. Three brushes are driven by a contra-rotating planetary drive disc, providing exceptional cleaning results even on difficult floors such as studded rubber, tiles, safety flooring and uneven floors. Not only does the 3 brush action offer unbeatable scrubbing and a deep cleaning action, it also prevents cable snagging.
The Cimex machines can also be used for effective carpet cleaning. The 3 Cimex brushes are contra-rotating which scrubs the carpet fibres from all directions – all in a single pass. This also provides uniform application of your encap solution, providing a more thorough clean. The Cimex 3-brush system can be up to six times more productive than a single disc rotary when cleaning carpets.
WHAT IS THIS MACHINE BEST SUITED FOR?
Featuring a belt drive for quiet operation and non-marking wheels for a truly professional finish, the Cimex Cyclone is ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and schools. Supported with an extensive range of brushes, you can cover all tasks from shampooing carpets, to scarifying and polishing hard floors.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS MULTI-PURPOSE MACHINE?
- Polishes, spray-cleans and scarifies
- Makes light work of:
- Ceramic floors
- Uneven surfaces
- Rubber Tiles
- Safety flooring
- Addition of Encap pads for carpet cleaning with Hunga Bonnet
- Cimex triple-brush action for great finish, increased safety and ease of use
- Floating brushes provide effective cleaning action of grout lines, slip resistant floors and textured natural stone
- Triple-brush action prevents cable snagging
- Reversing brush action extends brush life
- Water delivered through brush centres to reduce splashing
- Non-clog solution valve for uninterrupted operation
- Belt drive for quiet operation; ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and schools
- No “bloom” rings or halo effects to mar floors
- Central motor for even brush pressure
- A complete range of brushes are available for carpet shampooing, scrubbing hard floors, cleaning quarry tiles and any dimpled or uneven floor surface.
- Cleans up to 300m² per hour
- Specialised encap cleaning solution Hunga Bonnet applied using Cimex three-brush scrubbing machine
- Deep cleaning restores brightness to even heavily soiled carpets
- Low moisture cleaning so carpets dry quickly
- No soil-attracting residues, which means that carpets stay cleaner for longer
- Eliminates wicking problems – stains do not appear on the surface as the carpet dries
- Brushes are ideal for medium-pile carpet. Soft fibres are gentle on the carpet and help to spread the Cimex-Encap solution.
- Use pads on low-pile carpet. Cimex-Encap pads provide greater contact area than the brushes. Greater contact area helps achieve enhanced agitation of the carpet fibres. Whole pad surface is saturated which ensures even application of Cimex-Encap solution. A set of pads can clean approximately 800 – 1000m2.
Both the 38cm and 48cm models can accommodate the encap pads – however they will need to be cut down if using them with the 38cm model.
For Brushes & Accessories see HERE.
Please note: All Cyclone machines require drive discs or brushes to be completely operational. Brushes are sold per set of 3. Individual brushes are not available.