A mask to protect your lungs from inhaling the toxic fumes.
The FFP2 Moulded Valved Disposable Respirator is what you need. With a FFP2 protection level of 10 and approved to EN149:2001 safety standards, these respirators are single use and suited for protection against low to average toxicity fumes, low to average water and oil-based mists and aerosols, fine toxic and non-toxic fibre particles and dust.
- These masks are for single use and can be disposed of
- They are suitable to protect against low to average toxicity fumes and are ideal for jobs such as plastering, painting and sanding
- Single use, disposable protection against airborne hazards
- Approved to EN149:2001 + A1:2009
- Sold individually
- Assigned Protection Factor: 10
- Rating: FFP2