Introducing a new Two Day Hard Floor Cleaning & Restoration Training Course from renown expert Paul Cranney!
This course will cover:
Identifying Your Floor and Wall Materials: –
- Understanding the surface, identifying the type of stone, porcelain, or ceramic
Identifying Damage: –
- What to look for, identifying scratches, acid etching and general damage to the floor
Process of Restoring and Cleaning Surfaces: –
- Machine selection
- Silicon carbide restoration
- Diamond impregnated pads
- Diamond grinding
- Use of chemicals, stripper, cleaners etc
- Polishing and honing powders
- Hands on demonstrating of varying systems
- Diamond grinding, honing and polishing
- Resin filling
- Worktops including granite, marble, Corian and cultured stone
- Consumables, chemicals & machinery by Alltec
Sealing and Maintenance: –
- Picking the correct sealers, pros, and cons in their environment/application
How to Maintain And Stay In Touch With Your Customer: –
- Maintenance guides and marketing stone health checks
This school is limited to a maximum of 14 to ensure every attendee gains the maximum benefit of the training, so booking early is recommended! Book online or call 01763 208222.
All course materials are provided, a manual and Certificate of Completion will be issued to each attendee.
Price excludes VAT.
Schools run from 9am-5pm and include lunch and refreshments, please advise if you have any dietary requirements, we are happy to cater for your needs.
Training schools are held at our premises in Hertfordshire, SG8 7SL. Need somewhere to stay? Have a look at our list of local places to stay HERE.
Please see our booking T&C’s here.