Hi-Active Stone Cleaner is a highly advanced stone cleaning solution containing a unique blend of fast working de-greasing agents, which are specially formulated to rapidly beak down and dissolve dirt/grease build up on any stone surface. Suitable for use on all surfaces. Particularly useful for the salt residues that form on slate, brick and natural stone etc.
Contains no ammonia, making it is safe to use in an enclosed environment.
Hi-Active Stone Cleaner’s tough but delicate cleaning power, makes it an excellent solution for restoring all kinds of surfaces – including Amtico, Karndean, Lino and Porcelain, natural stone, also ideal for cleaning stone fireplaces.
PRODUCT ADVICE: Always test product for any adverse reaction prior to application on a spare tile or in an inconspicuous place. Avoid contact with alkaline sensitive surfaces, aluminium, paint and varnished wood. Ensure all areas are thoroughly rinsed with clean fresh water.
Available in 1L or 5L.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
– Invert container before use.
– Dilute 1 parts to 10 parts warm water for light to soiling.
– For heavily soiled areas, dilute 1 part to 5 parts water.
– Apply to the surface, agitate using brush or floor in small circular motions and rinse with clean water.
– Repeat if necessary.
– When using to neutralise efflorescence (stone salt) residue, dilute 1 part to 2 parts water.
– Ensure you have identified the stone surface correctly, not advisable for use on soft stone surfaces.
– Apply to area, scrub using a stiff hand brush and off with plenty of clean water or use a pressure washer for heavily soiled/salting areas.
– To prevent efflorescence reappearing ensure the area is thoroughly dry or air-dried after cleaning, prior to using.