Tile Master filler is one of the best ways to repair marble, traverine, and limestone. Using the cream or white filler to call fill cracks and holes to a high standard. Also you can mix the filler with the Colour tints to make bespoke colours. Perfect to get a great colour match on most classic natural stones like travertine or limestone tiles.
The stone filler is a mastic made on polyester resins, which is possible to polish in line with the current shine on your tiles. It is mainly used for gluing and filling all types of travertine and natural stones.
The Filler can be applied using our simple step by step guide.
Filler is supplied in two parts.
Part A – Filler
Part B – White or Cream Hardener
Always wear gloves, Stone repair resin is harder when set than most stone and is particularly difficult to get off
the skin when set.
1. Thoroughly clean the hole or crack ensuring you remove any loose debris, dirt or loose and then
vacuum to remove any remaining dust.
2. Tape around the hole or crack using a good quality masking tape. This stops any excess filler going
on the tile.
3. Remove enough Stone Resin (Part A) to fill the hole and place on a piece of old cardboard from the tin.
4. Next remove some Hardener (Part B) and place next to your Stone Resin (Part A). You want 3%
hardener to 100% Stone Resin. We normal say a golf ball size of Resin needs a Pea size of Filler. Mix these
both together to start the reaction. You now have about 15mins before the mix becomes unworkable.
5. Fill the hole or crack using the Stanley blade, and then scrape off any excess so that the filled area is
level with the masking tape. (Note very deep areas may require a two stage application).
6. Leave the filler for a few minutes to harden. Once this happen remove the masking tape and scrape off
the excess using the clean fresh Stanley blade to make the fill flush to the stone.
7. Once the filler is completely hard after 1 hour, the floor is fine to walk on and can be used as normal.