What will it Seal
- All in One honed sealer is ideal to seal and protect all your honed natural stone
- It gives great stain protection on Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Granite and Absorbent Stone.
- Using The Tile Master” Active Compound Resin” Protection System, your tiles are protected from dirt, grime
- It also protects against daily food spills with our invisible and breathable sealer.
Warning: Does not protect stone from acid or chemical damage, surface wear or scratching. Does not form layers or films and does not create a shine. Creates a permanent colour change (always pre test a small area)
Where to use
- Perfect for use on your floors, walls, wet rooms & worktops in your Kitchen, Hall Way, Bathroom, Patios, Swimming Pools or anywhere around your home or garden to protect natural stone.
- Gives excellent protection against both oil and water based stains
- Protects and seals both indoor and covered outdoor surfaces
- Easy to apply and Ready to USE
- Does not change the appearance of most surface types
- Aids maintenance and makes it easy to clean your floor
How To Use
Always TEST PRODUCT ON SMALL AREA FIRST. Allow to cure for 24 hrs and check for
desired results, colour change and protection level.
Check that area is dry, clean and free of all residue and previous treatments.
Evenly apply 1 generous coat of all in one sealer to saturate the tile. The tile should hold a wet
or glass like look for about 5 seconds. Apply more sealer if required to achieve this.
After 10 minutes or before the sealer dries on the surface, remove and buff off any excess
sealer using clean and dry white towels or cloths. To remove stubborn residue, simply
reactivate using a clean cloth, slightly wet with all in one sealer .
For highly absorbent stone apply a second coat after 3 hours, using steps 3 and 4 as above.
The floor is fine for light foot traffic in socks and slippers after 4 hours from final coat.
Allow 48 hours before wetting the floor or contact with water or stains
Coverage Rates Per 1Litre per coat
High Absorbency Honed Natural Stone 10 – 15 Sqm
Medium Absorbency Honed Natural Stone 15 – 20 Sqm
Floor preservation and ongoing Maintenance
Surfaces treated with all in one sealer, should be maintained with Tile Master Cleaner No1 or No2
depending on surface type, diluted at 1-50.(1 cap in 5 litres of Water)