Wax and Residue Remover has a sophisticated blend of complex solvents and the latest surfactants to enable the fast and effective removal of old sealers, wax, polish, coatings, tar, glue, tyre marks, oil, and grease from ceramic, concrete and natural stone floors, including Marble, Travertine, Limestone, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta, Brick Sets, Cobblestone and many more.
- Effortlessly Removes Old Sealers & Polish
- Superb Cleaning Results
- Powerful on Grease & Grime
- Highly Concentrated
- Contains Natural Plant Extracts
- Biodegradable Surfactants
- For Daily or Routine Cleaning
For both the home and work place, car garages, workshops, drive ways, car parks etc, Wax and Residue Remover emulsifies grease and oil; making it possible to simply wash away with water, without using aggressive cleaners or volatile solvents.
PRODUCT ADVICE: Always test product for any adverse reaction prior to application on a spare tile or in a inconspicuous place. Avoid contact with alkaline sensitive surfaces, aluminium, paint and varnished wood. Ensure all areas are thoroughly rinsed with clean fresh water.
Directions for using Wax and Residue Remover:
Invert Container Before Use – use only in well ventilated areas
Dilute 1 part Wax Residue Remover to 5 parts warm water (200ml per litre), apply to the surface and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes, aggitate using brush or floor pad in small circular motions and rinse with clean water.
On heavier wax/seal build-ups, dilute 1 part Wax Residue Remover to 1 part warm water. Apply to the surface and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes, agitate using a brush or floor padin small circular motions and rinse with clean water. Repeat if necessary
MAINTENANCE: Maintaining your flooring should be undertaken at regular intervals. For daily cleaning of the treated floor use Professional Care & Maintainer, for higher levels of hygiene, use Anti Bacterial Floor Cleaner.
TECHNICAL ADVICE: For further product advice call 01763 208222
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Protective gloves should be worn when using this product. Avoid contact with eyes and skin; Ensure all spills, and non treated areas are thoroughly rinsed with clean fresh water. Use only in well ventilated areas.
For MSDS click HERE