The Approved Carpet Cleaners Alliance
TACCA is a community of like-minded carpet cleaners who are working together to make a difference in the industry. Formed by Derek and Sian West back in March 2011 as a way to educate the public about the pitfalls of certain carpet cleaning methods and also demonstrate the value for money they get when choosing a carpet cleaner that knows what they are doing.
Creating a trusted network of Carpet Cleaners will help gain work for all it’s members as well as building a better reputation for the Carpet Cleaning industry.
TACCA hosts an annual event, usually in May around the Crewe area, which invites suppliers to attend and present now products and technology, provide demonstrations and give presentations that will benefit members. This is also a great networking event and allows you to meet the other members that you will have chatted to in the social media groups.
TACCA’s promise to the consumer
We will do everything in our power to make sure all our members are trained, ‘kitted-out’ with the best equipment, fully insured and well trusted in our industry, once we have done this. it’s up to you the public, to help us maintain the quality our member database, by giving good, honest feedback after a job is completed by one of our members. All feedback is checked and cross-checked to make sure our members are giving the best possible service to our customers. If we receive low scores, we publish these and hope our members will ‘up their game’. If we get unresolved issues and find ‘in-favour’ of the customer, we will suspend the company’s membership and their listing from our website, until they resolve the issue at hand.
Why Should You Join TACCA
If you are passionate about what you do? Are you actively looking to improve training & specialist skills? Would you consider purchasing new equipment in order to improve the quality of your service? Is your main priority happy customers? If so, then we really want you to join us and help expand the influence of our association.
How Can You Join TACCA
To join you must show you have the necessary equipment, training and insurance to provide a quality service:
- Hot water extraction machine with minimum 100psi and twin vacs (This will be reviewed annually)
- At least 1 rotary machine (this can double as agitation if you have a brush attachment.
Some form of mechanical agitation. CRB, Rotary etc…
- Full insurance
- At least 2 forms of recognised training. (IICRC, NCCA, TACCA, are all recognised by us, We may consider other forms of training, please enquire if unsure)
You will be required to keep up with training through events and other training courses.
What are the benefits of joining TACCA?
Once you have been approved, you will receive a business profile page which will be listed on the map.
Your business profile page gives you:
- A link to your website
- Space for a comprehensive description of your business
- An optional business youtube video
- Business photos & logo
- Customer comments/reviews
- Your contact details for prospective customers
Other membership benefits
- Access to our secure members-only forums
- Receive jobs from local members who will gladly refer you if they are too far away or too busy
- Facilities to submit press releases, informative articles and news on the website
- Get tips from other members on difficult or tricky stains/jobs etc