TERMS, CONDITIONS AND COMPANY POLICIES.
Ordering, Shipping Rates and Delivery Policy
Due to increased security measures we can only allow delivery to the registered card address for all high value orders. If you select an alternative delivery address we may contact you to advise whether delivery to the requested address is possible or not. Alternative delivery addresses may be accepted at management’s discretion for established customers. Phone order payments are accepted however, you may be asked to pay via a secure payment link, alternatively you may pay via Paypal or by Bank Transfer, details available upon request. Ordering online is always the safest and most secure method, for both customers and ourselves.
We do our best to despatch orders received before 12.00pm on a Next Working Day Delivery however this is not guaranteed, especially during busy times or to 2-day delivery areas such as Highlands/Islands.
• Standard UK mainland carriage is charged at £10.95.
• Small accessory/parts orders under 1kg in weight will be sent first class post at a charge of £5.95.
• Larger pieces of equipment and long items such as grooms/wands are charged as oversized carriage at an additional cost.
• Free delivery on Alltec & StoneCare solution orders over £100 (ex VAT) only applies to standard UK delivery addresses. You must select Free Delivery from the drop down box at checkout to qualify.
• Delivery charges for machines and bulk orders are priced depending on weight/size and location. Please call a member of the sales team for more information.
• Special timed deliveries can be arranged upon request for an additional charge.
• Any items not available from stock at the time of purchase will be sent out as soon as they are available, no additional carriage will be charged.
• All prices are subject to VAT.
• Highland Post Codes may incur a premium delivery charge and are not eligible for free delivery promotions, unfortunately the areas are set by the courier, if you are unsure please enquire before ordering. If you select the UK Mainland Option on shipping you may later be charged in full for the shipping costs. You are welcome to use your own shipping company if it is cheaper.
• Overseas and EU Deliveries – delivery is charged at cost, please note that you will be responsible for your local country taxes and import duty, which will be payable direct to the shipping company prior to delivery. If for any reason the VAT and duties are not paid upon entry into your country and/or if the goods are returned to us for any reason there will be a 30% restocking fee to cover the fees and return duty we will incur, this will be deducted before any refund is made.
• PLEASE CHECK ALL DELIVERIES UPON ARRIVAL AND SIGN AS ‘DAMAGED’ IF THERE IS ANY NOTICEABLE DAMAGE TO THE BOX. YOU MUST NOTIFY US OF ANY DAMAGES OR MISSING ITEMS WITIN 48 HOURS, NO CLAIMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR LATER NOTIFICATIONS.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the right to cancel your order within a period of 14 working days. The period of 14 working days begins on the day after the day you receive your goods. Please be aware that your right to cancel does not apply to certain goods that we sell, for example, items made to order, such as customised portable machines or any personalised goods. Please see further below regarding these items. You must inform us of your wish to cancel in writing either by letter or email within a period of 14 working days beginning on the day after the day you receive your goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods and may inspect and assess them, but not use them. You should return goods to us in their original packaging, wherever possible, as soon as possible after informing us of your wish to cancel. If you return goods to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method. If goods are lost or damaged in transit, we may charge you, or not refund to you, amounts that are attributable to the loss or damage. Items sent by us in error will have full carriage refunded, items ordered in error will not be refunded carriage charges. There is a restocking charge of 15%-30% applicable to returned, unwanted orders.
The Alltec brand guarantee: if you are not completely happy with your Alltec branded product, in addition to your statutory rights, we offer a full money back guarantee.(Excludes personalised products.) Goods need to be returned in ‘as new’ condition, and at your own cost within 30 days from the date of invoice. Delivery carriage will not be refunded. Goods suffering from damage and/or wear & tear may not be accepted. Returns will only be accepted by prior agreement with management. Refunds are due to management discretion and will be paid via the original payment method.
Additional terms and conditions apply to cancelling orders for made-to-order machines/equipment and personalised goods. If you wish to cancel your order prior to manufacture we are happy to do so, however deposits are non-refundable and in the event you have paid in full then a 15% cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund made: this covers the cost of payment processing fees and any other costs that we may have already incurred. If manufacture has already commenced then I’m afraid we will not be able to offer a refund.
You can find more information here on the Government’s website: www.gov.uk/government/publications/cancelling-goods-or-services-guide-for-consumers/cancelling-goods-or-services, in particular the section regarding ‘Businesses keeping an amount sufficient to cover actual costs directly resulting from your cancellation.’
Additional Delivery Charges – Saturday, and AM delivery charges will not be refunded if you cancel or return your order.
To return items send to:
Alltec Network Ltd
Butts Business Centre
Warranty Repairs and Parts
We offer 12 months Warranty on new Portable Machine and 3 Months on parts. Any parts that have been replaced and are not part of the original build will be covered under their own Warranty if applicable. Replacement vacuums and pumps carry a three month warranty. Machines – must be returned to Alltec at your own cost for inspection. Parts – these can be sent out by post/courier and will be charged for at time of ordering, once we receive the faulty part back it will be inspected and if approved as a warranty claim a full refund will be made (via the original payment method.) Return post/carriage is the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed. All warranty returns must be received within 28 days from date of claim/replacement sent. Items returned after this period will not be eligible for claim. Warranty returned items will always be inspected before credit is issued, wear & tear or user fault will invalidate the warranty terms, for example water or foam through a vacuum motor, components freezing, cables being pulled from plugs, etc. If you wish to return an item for warranty claim, please contact us on 01763 208222.
Workshop Servicing/Repair Bookings
Acceptance of your booking for repairs or servicing of your equipment constitutes a binding contract between the yourselves, The Customer, and Alltec Network Ltd.
You may cancel up to 24 hours before the booking date without penalty by emailing us at [email protected] or by calling us on 01763 208222. If you fail to cancel your booking in advance, or do not attend, a £55+VAT cancellation fee will apply, or £55+VAT per day for a longer booking (ie TruckMount removal/refit) and is will be invoiced and due immediately.
All servicing/repairs must be paid for in full prior to/upon collection of the equipment. If equipment is left with us for repair and not collected, nor the invoice paid and if the invoice remains unpaid for a period of 3 months we reserve the right to claim lien on your goods. If the outstanding amount due is then not paid in full within 28 days we will exercise our right to sell the goods and realise the debt out of the sale proceeds. A lien is the right of a person who has lawfully received property belonging to another to retain that property for so long as a debt owed by the owner of the property remains unpaid.
Unless a prior quotation is specifically requested, the service/repairs will be carried out and charged for accordingly. There are set charges for servicing and labour is charged at a minimum of £55 per hour, parts will be charged at list price – please contact us for current prices. All prices exclude VAT.
Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances bookings may be subject to change by Alltec Network Ltd, alternative dates will be offered.
We do not accept any liability for damage, loss or theft resulting from the storage of your equipment at our premises. Repaired equipment will be held for a period of 3 months, failure to pay and collect your items may result in them being sold to recover any outstanding amounts due.
All servicing/repairs are carried out at our location: Alltec Network, Butts Business Centre, Fowlmere, Royston, Herts, SG8 7SL. Any vehicles/equipment left on our premises are done so at the owners risk, Alltec will not be held responsible for any theft, damage or loss to vehicles/equipment left on the business park overnight or out of working hours. Please check your insurance covers your vehicle and/or equipment in advance of leaving it with us.
Special offers are emailed out from time to time and must be used on-line unless stated otherwise. Late orders on time sensitive offers will not be accepted. All offers are limited to 1 use per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers/codes or account discounts. Any special offer orders must be paid for at the time to qualify. Z code products, already discounted items (ie Case Rates) or Own Label items are excluded from all special offer discounts unless otherwise stated. Free delivery special offers are only applicable to UK mainland destinations.
Training School Bookings
Full payment is required to secure bookings.
NCCA free membership offer; to qualify training must be paid for in full and is not available with any other offer or discount. Exam must be taken and passed in order to receive special membership offer. To qualify for your first year’s membership free via Alltec, your membership application must be made within 30 days from date of exam.
Lunch and refreshments provided, please advise of any dietary requirements.
Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, dates may be subject to change, alternative dates will be offered for places already booked.
Location: Alltec Network, Butts Business Centre, Fowlmere, Royston, Herts, SG8 7SL. Time: 9am-5pm
Bookings are non-refundable but may be transferred at the managements’ discretion. Please note that free or discounted training school bookings will not be transferable.
We apologise for having to implement a strict cancellation policy, this is due to non-paid bookings being cancelled at a late stage. Our school places are limited so that each trainee will receive a high level of instruction and attention. Unfortunately, late cancellations do not give us the opportunity to fill these cancelled spaces.
Cancellations before 30 days of the start of a school: you will be offered a refund or transfer, less a £15 cancellation fee.
Cancellations between 29-15 days before the start of a school: you will be offered a refund or transfer, less a £50 cancellation fee.
Cancellations 14 days or less before the school: you will be offered a refund or transfer, less 50% cancellation fee of the full school value.
No shows: The full cost of the school will be charged, no refund, credit or transfer of dates will be issued.
Product literature published on our website:
It is not mandatory to register in order to obtain our downloadable literature, you may download any literature from our ‘Extras’ page without registering or by emailing us on [email protected], or calling us on 01763 208222 and stating your request. These manual requests will not opt you into any marketing emails nor will we record your details (unless a hard copy is requested therefore we will need to enter your address on the Royal Mail website in order to print your postage label.) If you wish to manually request information and would like to opt in to our marketing programme, please state your specific consent, you would be able to opt out again by clicking unsubscribe in any email or by contacting us by phone or email with your opt out request.
Rewards Club Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern your membership of the Rewards Club and the use of your Rewards Club card. They also set out the terms of the contract between Alltec Network Ltd (“us”/ “we”) and you (“you”/ “your”). Please read them carefully and keep hold of a copy for future reference. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or your membership of the Rewards Club, then please call Customer Services on 01763 20822 or send an email to [email protected]
- The Rewards Club is only available to residents of the United Kingdom who are at least 16 years old. Only one membership per person/email address is permitted.
- Membership of the Rewards Club is personal to you. You may not share or transfer your points, although your friends and family can of course apply for their own online shopping account.
- We may remove any account without notice if we feel there is a good reason to do so
- Points validity and usage may be subject to change without notice
- Points thresholds and/or voucher values may be changed at any time without notice (usually in a good way!)
- To start collecting points, just register your online shopping account at: www.alltec.co.uk.
- POINTS CAN ONLY BE COLLECTED OR REDEEMED ONLINE
- You will collect points automatically as you complete checkout as long as you are logged in to your account.
- You will be able to view your account activity in the My Account section of the website. Once you have reached the allocated points level you will receive a coupon by email for use online only.
- Your account will remain active unless you request your account to be closed, any remaining points will be forfeited.
- Points are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. You can only use your points coupon online when placing an order.
- Orders must be paid for when placed to qualify for points. If orders are accepted with the bank transfer payment option, points will not be added until payment receipt is confirmed.
We guarantee your privacy.
Alltec Network Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised experience; to inform you about events, company changes, competitions and special offers that we think you will find of benefit to your business or interests. We will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to order.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Alltec Network Ltd.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and/or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register, our registration number is: ZA315312
Lawful basis: Consent, Contract or Legitimate Interest
The reason we use this basis and the ways we process your information in the following ways:
• When you order, we request your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status. We do not store any payment data but do retain your contact details.
• When you enter a competition or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the competition and notify winners.
• We may also use the information we collect to notify you about events, changes and special offers that we think you will find of benefit to your business or interests.
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
Email marketing subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe.) If you unsubscribe we will cease all marketing emails but will still hold your data on a Contractual basis (for instance on our sales software.) You may request that we remove all data held on file for you, however this will include deleting your sales information; invoice/delivery addresses, contact numbers and invoicing/statement email address. If you would like to opt out of marketing but retain your sales information you can do so by emailing us and stating your preferences See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe, you can also unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us on 01763 208222.
Our EMS provider is Infusionsoft. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- Contact details, if given
- I.P. address
- Subscription time & date
- Requested information forms completed on our website
- Interest registered for one of our events or products
General Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of Our Site constitutes Your acceptance of these terms and conditions and Your waiver of any and all claims against Alltec Network Ltd, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, officers, directors or employees arising out of Your use of Our Site or any materials, information, opinions or recommendations contained on Our Site.
All content included on Our Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is Our property or that of Our content suppliers and is protected by U.S., UK and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on Our Site is Our property protected by U.S. UK and international copyright laws. All software used on Our Site is Our property or that of Our software suppliers and is protected by U.S., UK and international copyright laws. You may electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of Our Site for the limited purpose of placing an order with Us or using it as a shopping resource. Any other use-including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance-of the content on a Site without Our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Unauthorised copying of the software, or failure to comply with the above restrictions, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Unauthorised duplication of the software constitutes copyright infringement and, in the United Kingdom, is punishable in a criminal action by a fine of up to £250,000 and imprisonment for up to five (5) years. In addition, civil penalties allow the recovery of actual damages based on the number of copies produced plus the profits of the infringer, or statutory damages of up to £100,000 for willful copyright infringement.
WE PROVIDE OUR SITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING OR TRADE USAGE). IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS. FURTHER, WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITE OR FOR THE SITES OF OTHERS THAT LINK TO OUR SITE.
5. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We do not accept or consider unsolicited material, product suggestions or original or creative ideas (collectively, “Materials”) submitted through Our Site. If despite this policy you submit any such Materials, We will deem it Our property. We will not treat the Materials as confidential, and We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of such Materials. Without limitation, We will own the exclusive rights to the Materials and will be entitled to unrestricted use of the Materials for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the submitter of such Materials.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA) OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OUR SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID US BY YOU IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
8.5 Compliance With Laws. You will comply at Your own expense with all statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances and orders of any governmental body, department or agency that apply to or result from Your use of Our Site.
Registered Address: Alan Kindred Accountants, 41 Church Ln, Fulbourn, Cambridge CB21 5EP
Trading & Correspondence Address: Butts Business Center, Fowlmere, Royston, Herts, SG8 7SL.
Company Registration Number 07709515
VAT Number 122988787