Kickstart your business with 2 days of marketing focused on the fundamentals you need to implement in your business, creating sales and boosting profits!
2-Day KickStart Marketing with Allan Simmons
Whether you are a new starter in the industry or an old hand, you will benefit from this great course to help you ‘Kick Start’ your marketing!
Day 1 will cover all the essentials you need to have in place to build a great business.
· Making sure you’re up to date with your marketing
· Presenting a professional image to clients · Basics that you need to be doing in this online world
· Fundamentals that every cleaning company should have in place · Simple marketing activities you can start doing straight away
· Low cost ideas to build great foundations for your business
· Ensuring you nurture your clients to remain loyal
Day 2 will be focusing on driving Sales & Boosting Profits with Testimonials Building on the success and popularity of the free 1 hour webinar where Allan introduces these ideas this one day masterclass will go into much more detail.
· Increase the number and quality of your enquiries
· Converting more enquiries into jobs
· Making jobs more profitable PLUS, You will leave with an action plan and manual to make sure you implement these into your business
All the techniques are PROVEN ‘in the trenches’ strategies, tested and honed by Allan in his own carpet cleaning business and numerous others who have implemented them.
Attend both for the ultimate marketing training school or just come along to either day that you want to focus your business on.
Places are only £149 + VAT per day
Spaces are limited to the first 12 people and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so book now to confirm your place!
*20% discount off additional places booked from the same company for the same dates. *Excluding the 3-day NCCA membership course
The schools run from 9am-5pm and tea/coffee/snacks and lunch are included.
Our cancellation policy is as follows: Cancellations 8 days before the start of the school: You will be offered a credit on account of the full cost of the school or a place on the next training school. Cancellations 7-3 days before the start of the school: You will be offered a credit on account for the cost of the school less £10 or a place on the next training school plus a £10 charge. Cancellations 3 days or less before the school: You will be charged 50% of the school value, not including any discounts or promotional offers. No shows: The full cost of the school will be charged, not including any discounts or promotional offers. No refund, credit or transfer of school will be issued.